Swissway to Heaven (Official Teaser)
CREW: Guillaume Broust (Producer・Director)
Marc Daviet・Mathis Dumas・5Elts Prod (Camera Work)
CLIMBERS: Cédric Lachat・Nina Caprez・Fabien Dugit・Tobias Suter・Roger Schaeli・Beat Kammerlander・Claude Remy・Stephan Siegrist
Swissway to Heaven is documentary film about multi-pitch climbing that showcases the breathtaking mountain ranges and natural beauty of a truly extraordinary country. The amazing footage will take you through the history, ethics, and evolution of climbing in Switzerland.
Cedric Lachat and his climbing partners (Nina Caprez, Tobias Suter, Mélissa Le Nevé, and Fabien Dugit) captured on film their painstaking efforts to climb the most difficult routes on five of Switzerland’s legendary big walls. The film features also climbing legends and pioneers such as Beat Kammerlander, Claude Remy, Stephan Siegrist and Roger Schaeli.
Watch the film on VOD
Waiting for the release of the film for free on Youtube (beginning 2022), you can watch the film Swissway to Heaven On Demand on the following plateforms (pay attention to your language!)
Swissway to Heaven has already been awarded at the following festivals.
The film Swissway to Heaven will play at all the international film festivals between June and December 2021. Here is a short list where the film will be screened:
- Chamonix Film Festival (FR, june)
- NZ Mountain Film (NZ, june)
- Zakopane MOC GOR (PL, june)
- FIFAD – Diablerets (CH, august)
- Sestriere Film Festival (IT, august)
- Explos Film Festival (FR, september)
- Horský film Poprad (PL, october)
- Transylvania Film Festival (RO, october)
- Rencontres Ciné Grenoble (FR, november)
- FIFAV La Rochelle (FR, november)
- CIM Gap (FR, november)
- Inka Film Festival (PR, november)
- Kendal Mountain Festival (GB, november)
- BBK Mendi Film Festival (ES, december)
Check out all the news and releases of the film Swissway to Heaven, on the official Facebook Page.